Dr Richardson graduated MBBS from the University of Western Australia and completed his specialist training in Perth. A further two years sub-speciality training were spent working in London, UK at The Western Eye Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital. Returning to Perth, Dr Richardson was appointed Consultant Ophthalmologist at Royal Perth Hospital and commenced private practice initially in West Perth before re-locating to Mount Lawley in the year 2000.
MEET THE TEAM
Dr Peter Richardson
Dr Richardson specializes in the treatment of general Ophthalmology, and has undertaken further study in ophthalmic techniques both nationally and internationally.
- MBBS (UWA) 1981
- FRANZCO 1988
- Consultant Ophthalmologist RPH 1991-2007
- State Examiner RANZCO 1997-2006
- State Branch QEC and Executive Committee member
- Lt. Col. Ophthalmologist to the Western Region
- Clinical rotations through all Perth major teaching hospitals.
- Anterior Segment Senior Registrar Royal Perth Hospital (RPH) 1988
- Senior Registrar Western Eye Hospital London 1989 to 1990